Customized with name and number, the new SAK KIDS ID shin guards protect young talents from injuries as no other shin guards. They were developed to fit kids' legs anatomy providing more comfort and superior protection. SAK KIDS shin guards use the same military grade materials as the shin guards developed for SAK's elite footballers clients. Its anti-bacteria foam eliminates odor and has anti-slipping properties. Available in two sizes, it comes with SAK Compressor Kids calf sleeves to keep the shin guards in place.
• Recommended for the ages of 4-8 years old;
• For legs with calf perimeters up to 24 cm (9 1/2 in).
• Recommended for the ages of 9+ years old;
• For legs with calf perimeters between 25 and 28 cm (9 3/4 and 11 in).
• European EN 13061 standard certification, with impact testing and skin compatibility testing.
• Exterior protection layer in latest generation polymer materials used in the aerospace and military industries;
• Cutting-edge materials combined with NTM.Fit (Near-Tailor-Made fit), ensure a uniform distribution of energy, reducing the risk of serious injuries;
• Optimal fit that will feel as if you are not even using shin guards;
• High quality foam with activated carbon particles that eliminate skin irritating bacteria;
• Moisture wicking that prevents the usual bad odor of standard shin guards;
• Anti-slipping foam, that in combination with the included compression calf sleeves, keeps the shin guards in place even under fast movements;
• Must be cleaned only with a damp cloth and left to dry on air after being used.