SAK Recovery socks.
• Reduce muscle stiffness and soreness after exercise;
• Cut recovery times by promoting the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the muscles;
• Certified graduated compression.
Graduated compression calf sleeves tailored to the unique shapes of different leg shapes (Thin, Regular and Wide) - shapes derived from an extensive 3D leg scan database.
Available in the following shapes:
• Designed for thin legs - calf perimeters < 34 cm (13 1/2 in).
• Designed for regular legs - calf perimeters between 35 and 40 cm (13 3/4 and 15 3/4 in).
• Designed for large cross-sectional area legs -calf perimeters above 40 cm (16 1/4 in).
SAK Recovery Socks are CEN/TR and British Standards certified, and provide the ideal compression for your leg profile.
• SAK Recovery Socks reduce lactic acid build up in muscles after intensive exercise, relieving stiffness and soreness, stabilizing and protecting muscles and tendons;
• For maximum relief, wear for 4 to 5 hours immediately after intense exercise;
• Graduated compression cuts recovery time by promoting the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the muscles;
• Reduces the muscle thermic amplitude;
• Top quality materials for increased comfort;