Developed with military grade materials and now in military design. It’s time to go under the radar with SAK MORPH CAMO. They're optimized for different types of legs (thin, regular and wide) ensuring impacts dissipate across a broader area of the leg, thus reducing the risk of serious injuries. Its foam has superior breathability and anti-slipping properties. Comes with SAK Compressor calf sleeves that keeps the shin guards in place and reduces fatigue feeling.
Size (S, M, L or XL):
• S: 14cm long.
• M: 16cm long.
• L: 18cm long.
• XL: 21cm long.
• Thin: Recommended for legs with calf perimeters lower than 34cm (13 ½ in).
• Regular: Recommended for legs with calf perimeters lower between 34cm and 40cm (13 ½ in and 15 ¾ in).
• Wide: Recommended for legs with calf perimeters above than 40cm (15 ½ in).
• European EN 13061 standard certification, with impact testing and skin compatibility testing.
• Exterior protection layer in latest generation polymer materials used in the aerospace and military industries;
• Cutting-edge materials combined with NTM.Fit (Near-Tailor-Made fit), ensure a uniform distribution of energy, reducing the risk of serious injuries;
• Optimal fit that will feel as if you are not even using shin guards;
• High quality foam with activated carbon particles that eliminate skin irritating bacteria;
• Moisture wicking that prevents the usual bad odor of standard shin guards;
• Anti-slipping foam, that in combination with the included compression calf sleeves, keeps the shin guards in place even under fast movements;
Leave us a message. We'll be happy to answer your question.