SAK Morph FC Porto shin guards are © FCP Official Products. Developed from Artificial Intelligence algorithms run through an anatomic database of digital 3D legs captured from a vast array of players, they're optimized for different types of legs (thin, regular and wide) ensuring impacts dissipate across a broader area of the leg, thus reducing the risk of serious injuries. Its foam has superior breathability and anti-slipping properties. Comes with SAK Compressor calf sleeves to keep the shin guards in place.
Size (S, M, L or XL):
• S: 14cm long.
• M: 16cm long.
• L: 18cm long.
• XL: 21cm long.
• Thin: Recommended for legs with calf perimeters lower than 34cm (13 ½ in).
• Regular: Recommended for legs with calf perimeters lower between 34cm and 40cm (13 ½ in and 15 ¾ in).
• Wide: Recommended for legs with calf perimeters above than 40cm (15 ½ in).
• Official FC Porto product.
• European EN 13061 standard certification, with impact testing and skin compatibility testing.
• Exterior protection layer in latest generation polymer materials used in the aerospace and military industries;
• Cutting-edge materials combined with NTM.Fit (Near-Tailor-Made fit), ensure a uniform distribution of energy, reducing the risk of serious injuries;
• Optimal fit that will feel as if you are not even using shin guards;
• High quality foam with activated carbon particles that eliminate skin irritating bacteria;
• Moisture wicking that prevents the usual bad odor of standard shin guards;
• Anti-slipping foam, that in combination with the included compression calf sleeves, keeps the shin guards in place even under fast movements;
Leave us a message. We'll be happy to answer your question.