Morph ID shin guards are customizable with name and number.
Get the superior quality of your Morph Shin guards with your ID.Key Benefits :
Morph ID Shin guards are yours and just yours! You can customize this model of shin guards with your name and number. Morph ID join Optimal fit innovation with special materials to guarantee greatest protection and the most elevated amount of comfort. Created from an anatomic database of advanced 3D legs caught from a huge swath of players, SAK Morph ID shin guards are streamlined for different kinds of legs (thin, normal and wide) guaranteeing that the impact effects disseminate over a more extensive territory of the leg, lessening the danger of genuine injuries.
Shin guards are sold together with compression calf sleeves for additional solidness amid the diversion.
SAK Morph shin guards are available in 3 leg profiles.
For each of these profiles, choose from 4 different protection areas (S, M, L, XL) - sizes available to print in real size try out here.
Thin (Lime Green):
• Designed for slim bone and muscle structures for which standard shin guards tend to be oversized - calf perimeters < 34 cm (13 1/2 in);
• Reduces the common gap between narrow legs and standard shin guards.
• Designed for legs with intermediate perimeters for which standard shin guards are stiff - calf perimeters between 35 and 40 cm (13 3/4 and 15 3/4 in);
• Optimal fitting combined with flexible and robust materials increases comfort and safety.
• Designed for large cross-sectional area legs to which standard shin guards are difficult to adjust - calf perimeters larger than 40 cm (16 1/4 in);
• Eliminates the discomfort of high and irregular pressure points caused by standard shin guards.
Your name. Your Number. YOUR shin guards.
• Add your name and number to your shin guards;
• Cutting-edge materials combined with NTM.Fit (Near-Tailor-Made fit), ensure a uniform distribution of energy, reducing the risk of serious injuries;
• High quality foam with activated carbon particles that eliminate skin irritating bacteria;
• Moisture wicking that prevents the usual bad odor of standard shin guards;
• Anti-slipping foam, that in combination with the included compression calf sleeves, keeps the shin guards in place even under fast movements;
• European EN 13061 standard certification, with impact testing and skin compatibility testing.
How To Buy Morph ID
You can set up your Morph ID shin guards in 2 easy steps:
1 - Choose Your Name and Number;
2 - Choose shin guard Size and Shape.
And that's it. Press “ADD TO CART” and choose your address and payment method.