Our Morph Shin guards line combines Optimal fit technology with unique materials to ensure maximum protection and the highest level of comfort.Key Benefits :
Morph Men’s Shin guards combine Optimal fit technology with unique materials to ensure maximum protection and the highest level of comfort. Developed from Artificial Intelligence algorithms run through an anatomic database of digital 3D legs captured from a vast array of players, SAK Morph football/soccer shin guards are optimized for different types of legs (thin, regular and wide) ensuring that impacts dissipate across a broader area of the leg, thus reducing the risk of serious injuries.
These Men’s Football Shin guards are sold together with compression calf sleeves for extra stability during the game.
Buy these cutting-edge technology shin guards by adding it to cart and get your free compression sleeves today.
SAK Morph shin guards are available in 3 leg profiles.
For each of these profiles, choose from 4 different protection areas (S, M, L, XL) - sizes available to print in real size try out here.
Thin (Lime Green):
• Designed for slim bone and muscle structures for which standard shin guards tend to be oversized - calf perimeters < 34 cm (13 1/2 in);
• Reduces the common gap between narrow legs and standard shin guards.
• Designed for legs with intermediate perimeters for which standard shin guards are stiff - calf perimeters between 35 and 40 cm (13 3/4 and 15 3/4 in);
• Optimal fitting combined with flexible and robust materials increases comfort and safety.
• Designed for large cross-sectional area legs to which standard shin guards are difficult to adjust - calf perimeters larger than 40 cm (16 1/4 in);
• Eliminates the discomfort of high and irregular pressure points caused by standard shin guards.
Superior Protection and Comfort for everlasting performance.
• Exterior protection layer in latest generation polymer materials used in the aerospace and military industries;
• Cutting-edge materials combined with NTM.Fit (Near-Tailor-Made fit), ensure a uniform distribution of energy, reducing the risk of serious injuries;
• Optimal fit that will feel as if you are not even using shin guards;
• High quality foam with activated carbon particles that eliminate skin irritating bacteria;
• Moisture wicking that prevents the usual bad odor of standard shin guards;
• Anti-slipping foam, that in combination with the included compression calf sleeves, keeps the shin guards in place even under fast movements;
• European EN 13061 standard certification, with impact testing and skin compatibility testing.